Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A look back on some memorable days....

On April 22, 2008 my world stopped. I was told that I was now fighting for my life. It's a day that is forever in my mind. I remember every second of that day. I remember just looking at Dr. Berman with absolute shock waiting for him to say "just kidding". Without the support of my friends and family, it wouldn't have been so easy (using easy very loosely here). My rock, through the every day ups and downs was Brent. He's my partner in life, my number one fan and I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone but him.......

On April 22, 2011, Brent and I said our vows, in front of our friends and family on the beach in Cape Cod. The entire weekend was exactly how we imagined it would be and I am still smiling!! We had our photos and flowers done by some of my closest friends. I grew up with these families (swimming of course) and they helped to make this day that much more personal!!

Our photographers website is:
http://cheetahdesignstudio.com/index2.php#/home/

Our florist doesn't have a website, it's her hobby..not too shabby is it :)

Here is a sneak peek at a few wedding photos...I am sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for more!!








This last photo was taken and edited by Brent's dad, Wayne - looking forward to seeing the rest of them!



Once I get more photos/links, I will pass them along......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see more of the happy couple! and we had so much fun dancing all night...your dad let loose and wow!!