Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthday Time!

So January 26 came and went without a hitch...I am officially 30 years old! Crazy thought, but at the same time my 29th year of life wasn't so great. There has been a lot going on in my life, so I will break this up into a few posts.

First, during treatment, I had my life to do list. I didn't want to just travel for work, I needed to make time for myself and to be with my family. One big trip we talked about was Vegas for my 30th. As the date approached, I wasn't really feeling up to going. I was tired and had been pushing myself a lot......after a few conversations with Matt and Adam I realized that answer wouldn't do. We had to go to Vegas as planned and as I dreamt about when I was sick. Both Adam and Matt flew in from New York and the rest of us drove from Orange County. We didn't spent much time gambling. My goals while I was there was to indoor skydive and to see a show. I didn't care how we filled up the rest of our time. We had a fantastic time, great memories and great people.

Here are a few photos of us living it up, Vegas style....

No comments: