Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you all for being there, it's good to know that this blog can help others as much as it helps me. I have a doctors appointment in a few weeks and we will be scheduling my next PET scan. It is a bit nerve racking for sure. I question how much I am doing every day and if I am pushing myself to far. Getting sick was the best and worst thing to ever happen to me....I have realized how much my mind truly plays in my health as well as surrounding myself with the best people in my life. It stinks that something has to happen for you to realize that.

I am also in need of another haircut, it's getting pretty fuzzy. I will post a picture of the new hairdo after I make my appointment.

Keep laughing...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it every single day.It has given me and everyone who loves you a way to stay connected and feel they can travel the journey with you even if we are not there with you.
Hugs and kisses
Mom

Karen Gibson Curtis said...

erin, i love reading your words and often find great motivation to share with my patients who sometimes need some lifting up..keep your stories coming...

Anonymous said...

Erin, this is how I keep track of you as you are so far away! Know that we love you very much and I agree with Peg, this site has been a way for us to be with daily in spirit. Love to you! Denise and Jack

jlc said...

Great blog.. you are such an inspiration!! Keep doing what you do cause you're great at it.