Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pneumonia...

It's official, I have Pneumonia. I knew I wasn't feeling right and it all started this weekend. I thought I was just run down, but progressively got worse. I went into my primary care on Monday morning and she took a chest xray. I really appreciate everything Dr. Yu does and she always examines all directions. She thought it was just allergies....but sent my chest xray off to a radiologist just to be sure. I got the results back today - they saw spotting on the left lung, behind my heart. It's Pneumonia! I am starting antibiotics today, so hope to feel better real soon....

One day at a time, right???

1 comment:

Bethany and Brett said...

Marley and I are thinking about you and sending tons of healing hugs and kisses your way!

Miss you and Love you tons!