Saturday, September 25, 2010

Big Day in Wedding Plans....

Brent and I spent the night in San Diego. I had an account to see and it was way too long since I had seen my mom....so why not combine the two. We had a great dinner last night, some wine, and lots of talks about wedding plans. We decided to get up in the morning and see a jeweler she knew in San Diego. Brent and I hadn't put much thought into our wedding bands, so we figured why not check them out.

After spending a lot of time trying to figure out what we truly wanted, we have our rings on order!! Once we see them in person (about 2-3 weeks) I will give you more information about them. I just want to make sure we like them before I go announcing anything. Another step down!

We haven't had time to finalize the tent just yet. We are working with one of our friends here and he's been super busy. As soon as we can all find the time to meet, we will get that done.

No comments: