Monday, April 28, 2008

The Waiting Game

It's Monday and tomorrow will be the day I will finally have a plan. Not much has changed, still feel strong, my neck isn't as tight (mobility is coming back) and have the same ADD as usual. I am just trying to stay busy with work emails and crappy TV. It's been a long wait and definitely having the emotional ups and downs of the unknown. When we know, we will let you all know.



Mom is flying right now and should be here soon. Dad has called me at least three times today as well as Brent - love those guys. I wanted to thank everyone for the notes, messages etc. I really appreciate it and want nothing more to have this be nothing. More tomorrow............


Love, E
Family time with the Howarth's - This is Brent feeding Akira Beer (doesn't get better then that)

1 comment:

Denise said...

The waiting game is always the toughest part. We are rooting for you! Love, Denise and Jack