Monday, November 10, 2008

PET Scan

Went in for my PET scan today. For some reason I didn't get a CT scan too - my last two PET scans I had both? I am going to see Dr. Chen on Friday...we will go over the results and ask about why I didn't get both.
Friday's mission is to remain Cancer free and to get a time line on my PORT removal. I won't lie, it's hard to feel like this chapter is closed when I still have this PORT sticking out of my chest and beautiful blue dots on my chest and neck. I know it could be worse, they are just reminders.

Today I booked some exciting trips. 1) to nationals in Atlanta and 2) juniors in Austin...can't wait to be back out there. Yes, CW, I will still take it one day at a time...

More to come on Friday...and the news will be followed by a margarita or wine, can't decide, ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howie's on the Road Again!!!