Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kept you waiting....

Sorry it was another long wait for an update. The flight to Chicago was uneventful, which I found very exciting. Although, when I first walked into the airport in Long Beach a lady turned and sneezed on me - fantastic, I know. I was really tired the day after I flew back, so I made sure I stayed home to work. I guess I am just trying to take everything one day at a time. My energy levels come and go....and Brent says I am a good "faker" (I can put on a good show around people and then crash when it's just he and I). I have noticed that there is less and less of those major crashes and I am becoming more and more sarcastic again. I know, I am sure you all missed that.

I had blood work on Friday and will be going in for my PET scan on Monday. This is to make sure all the treatment worked etc. Brent has the day off, so he will be taking me. I have scheduled to see Dr. Chen on Friday and I will talk about when I can get my port taken out.

As for everything else. My hair is growing back, not to sure what to do with it. It's getting sloppy, but I want to grow it out. It's definitely a catch 22! I have a few trips scheduled for work (nationals in GA and juniors in TX). I will take that as it comes. I will let you guys know how the scans go.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jr's in texas... austin?