Thursday, January 22, 2009

Anyone there?

I have no idea if anyone even reads this anymore - if you do, please let me know?!? Brent thinks I am the only person that comes on here....so if that's the case, I will just write my thoughts elsewhere :)

So, to anyone out there, the days have been long. They are much longer then I remember or maybe my body just isn't quite ready for them. I still try to take it one day at a time and each week is getting a little better then the week before. All the holiday travels caught up with me this week and was just feeling really drained. I am doing my best to recognize that and stop.

My team and training efforts are coming along well. I am impressed with how many people have stepped up to give back to a great organization. Thank you for that!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the Web site (just a few days late because the new job is insanely busy)!

Anonymous said...

I read it a lot. I am just too busy too comment. Kali and Ian say hi, we can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

I still read it. I mean what else am I gonna do at "work"?

Bethany and Brett said...

Are you kidding??!! It makes me feel more connected cause we're so far apart...Although, I do see how you could feel that way...just recently I asked who really followed ours and came to find out it was quite a few more people than I thought, they just don't write comments! Miss you and Love you...check your BBM...Natalie's in labor...

meri said...

Still here...still reading....glad you are still writing!! Love to keep updated!

Kathleen M Orr said...

Ummm I check it everyday! You have to continue blogging!

Anonymous said...

Erin,
I met you & Brent at Pacific Shores Medical during one of your chemo treatments. My mom was newly diagnosed with lung cancer and was also receiving her treatment. We talked about the t-shirt you were wearing & you shared your blog sight with me. I have been following it & praying for you for months and am so happy that you are doing so well.
Blessings, Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Howie, I check this at least twice a week. Great to hear you are one the road to recovery and getting closer by the day at hopefully making it out to Australia xxx

Cate said...

I check it, too Howie. I'm so proud and amazed about your upcoming hike.

Colleen said...

I check your blog at least once a week!!!!!!! Keep it going!!!

Unknown said...

Don't stop writing Erin - You are being read...Thanks