Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holiday Season

I am still missing a lot of pictures, but figured I would entertain you with a few I have so far. The trip back east was filled with lots of exciting times, good friends, family, traveling and lots of down time. I quickly realized that my body can't do everything I wanted it to do...so I kept it pretty easy. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to see you at all or much while I was there, next time I will be back to "normal". Enjoy part one, part two will come when I get more pictures from family :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh...so THAT's what Graham and McKenzie look like!! They were only 2 miles away from me at Christmas and I didn't get to see them!! So much for family at Christmas.

I'm glad to read that you're feeling a bit better.

Best to your mom and the rest. How's she enjoying her new job?

Lisa