Monday, August 11, 2008

Chemo # 7 tomorrow??

I don't know much more then I did on Friday. I took my echo and my oncologist still doesn't have the results. They have been trying hard to get them released, but the hospital is being difficult. So I am going into my treatment tomorrow, just hoping they have the results...if not, no treatment. I don't want to get the chemo medication that is causing my breathing problem and won't know that until I have the results...

A lot has been going on in my family. My Mom has made it to California, permanently. She is starting as a professor at University of San Diego this fall and my brother Matt has gone back east to start his PhD at Columbia.

So much is going on in my family, it's sometimes hard to keep up. They are all very big things and things that will change our lives forever - teaching, school, and cancer. What has always amazed me is how a family is able to pull together in good times and in bad. I wouldn't change my family for anything!

No comments: