Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fun Fact

Brent and I went for a walk last night, we went .74 miles. We averaged, well I averaged, 40 min mile pace (I was using Brent's Garmin HR monitor & timer w/GPS). My heart rate was 85-90 just about the entire time until I got home. I climbed up the stairs to our front door, about 12 steps, and my HR spiked to 120. From 120 it continued to climb to 130-135 for at least the next minute before dropping back down. Quite a difference from a few months ago, but a workout none-the-less.......

3 comments:

Graham Howarth said...

Hey E - just wanted to let you know that even though we haven't been posting comments, we're still thinking about you! -G

Anonymous said...

Erin! We are so glad you're done with the chemo and that things are looking so good. You're in our thoughts - we'll keep checking in to follow your progress! Take care!

Sarah & Kevin

@lx the gr8 said...

way to get out there Erin! i've kinda been running around l8ly for work, but thinking of you, and hear from the Mom grapevine that radiation is going well. luv and hugs, alx