Monday, September 22, 2008

Nothing new.....

It's nice to have not much to report, means I am coming around. I am still tired, have more trouble falling asleep then ever - I think it's because I don't want to forget something. Chemo brain is still in effect, but not even close to what it was. I am trying to get into the office, it's been hard to keep up. I guess life in general has been hard to keep up with. If you just pushed pause on your life, six months go by, then push play again....what would you expect. I want to be able to just go at the same pace, but it's not the case, I am about 1/4th the pace with the mentality of 100 %. So I am doing my best to balance it all. What makes it difficult as well is when I see people I haven't seen in a while and there is that look of shock when they see me. It's hard to swallow sometimes. I see myself every day, so I forget the shock of it all, but I get constant reminders daily.

I am starting my second week of radiation, 6 treatments down, 13 to go.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Erin. You sure kick Cancer's booty like I've never seen. Keep pluggin', girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know what you mean when I got hit everything stopped. It was a eight month recovery and after that I was a year behind I actually had problems, if you asked me my age real quick I would mess it up.