Friday, September 12, 2008

Simulation

Today was a little overwhelming. I can't quite pin a reason. I think it's because I am starting to feel good, starting to get into the office, run errands and just be normal....and then I get smacked back to reality that I am still not done.

Above are all the markings I had put on today. There was just so much go on, all these markings and before I knew it, they put another tattoo on me. This time, it's up on the side of my neck - a tough place to hide. With the face mask on my head, it was hard to see everything happening around me - machines moving etc. By no means was this painful, just a lot of action and not much explaining.

The biggest bit of information that IS important is, I will be going daily, starting Monday (1pm), through October 3rd. I am not sure what will happen after that, I am going to call Dr. Chen to see when I will go in for my next PET scan and visit with him. But I think for the time being, my weekly blood draws might stop...the less poking, the better!
I found a photo of someone in radiation - so take a look at this. It has everything except the wrist straps: http://www.thisidea.net/hd/images/radiation.jpg

No comments: