Monday, July 28, 2008

Breathing

All weekend I was having trouble breathing. I am fine with short breaths, but when I try to breath in deep, it feels like someone is sitting on my chest. Half the time, it would also result in me coughing. Having excellent lungs my entire life, this wasn't feeling comfortable and sent up red flags. I had been told if I ever had trouble breathing, I needed to let them know ASAP. Luckily Dr. Chen was the on call doctor yesterday, so I was able to talk to him. One of the Chemo drugs I am on affects my lungs, so they are scheduling a prompt PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) today. I am awaiting the call back from the DR saying I am pre-approved and then I will head over to the hospital. I am really not sure what the results will mean??
I will keep you posted.

No comments: