Saturday, July 26, 2008

Chemo # 6

Another treatment down. So far, this round has gone slightly better then the last round. Even though the nurses felt the shortening of treatment #5 wouldn't have a major effect, treatment #6 took about 45 min longer and I feel better....make your own assessment. I think it made a difference.
I did a good job of resting when I got home yesterday. I wanted to make sure I was rested when Lara arrived. I did have a really hard time sleeping last night, even after taking Benadryl. I woke up about 3:30 am and didn't fall back to sleep until about 8 am. I waited for the sun to rise, so I could read a book and just laid there staring at walls. Not sure what was keeping me up - there was nothing specific on my mind?? So, I am looking forward to a nice nap :) This could have put me at half way in treatment, YEAH!

No comments: