Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pre-Scan News

I have been feeling pretty strong these past few days. I realized that I am very energetic when I sit in one place. As soon as I start moving around, it really wears me out. I tried going into the office a little today - kinda feels like a truck ran over me. So staying on my couch is most likely the best plan for now.

I just got a call from Jennifer (my Oncologists assistant). I am going to have to get a CD made from my first scan to get it compared to my second scan. They want the most accurate assessment of what is going on. From what she was able to tell me, I still have tumors (bummer)..but will get a more detailed analysis tomorrow and most likely even more when the results are compared side to side.

I have my meeting with Dr. Chen tomorrow to go over my results.
More to come tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it goes well tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to some good news tomorrow. Much love!