Monday, June 2, 2008

Hair...

Just in case you haven't figured it out yet, the hair is gone. Alex and Matt were both with me last night. There were definitely a lot of tears and no one wanted to do the first cut. I put my hair in a ponytail and Alex cut it off. It was followed by Matt and the buzzers. We thought about doing some funny hairdos, but wasn't something we were enjoying doing...we tried to do it as fast as possible. We decided to leave a little peach fuzz on top to help keep my head warm. I do have a normal shaped head, no hidden moles or anything -

I am having a hard time looking in the mirror, so I am sure everyone around me will be more used to me with no hair then myself without hair. It will just take some time, and I am glad I didn't wait to take it off.

I was about to walk out the door with Alex this afternoon and she said, wearing something on your head just brings more attention, so I took it off. I definitely got some looks, but I really didn't care. I will play around with different things and my aunt Phyllis keeps sending me a large array of spectacular hand made hats, it's been awesome!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look better than Matt!

Jessica Crowley said...

I'm so proud of your bravery! I love you. Sending my thoughts your way :)

Jess

Anonymous said...

Demi Moore has some competition,

You look classy and beautiful!!!!!
oxoxo Mom

Anonymous said...

Love you, Howie! Wish I was there with you.

Were you there when we first shaved my fro? I want to say Laracy and Grimes were there in some random hotel during a swim meet but I could be mistaken...

Lori Beth said...

I bet you look beautiful, Erin!

I've been thinking of you a lot and keeping you in my thoughts!