Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The past few days....

The past few days have been dramatically different from last week. I finally had some energy and was able to get into the office a few days this week. Olympic Trials starts on Sunday, so I am trying to make sure I can help get done as much as possible before all the teams and athletes arrive at the meet. Make sure you tune into NBC next week for live coverage and cheer on all the swimmers in TYR!! Some of our athletes have bios on (www.tyr.com) clink on the athlete tab :)

Brent has been around all week, so it's been great to have someone to talk to during the day. Other then that, it's been pretty low key. Rachel and Colleen (roommates from CT) will be out in LA this weekend and they are going to join us for dinner tomorrow. It will be great to see them - we have a LOT to catch up on!

I had my blood drawn today, I won't know that count until I go in on Friday. They could call me tomorrow telling me I am too low to treat, but I doubt that. All and all, I am just trying to get each of these days to last as long as possible. I really like the good days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, Just a few weeks ago I recieved an e-mail with this link, I clicked and could not believe what I saw. I have shared this link with the rest of the family and needless to say we are all following your story, we wish you the best, and keep you in our prayers always. For some reason I'm always reminded of you as I watch the Summer Olympics, maybe just a little more this year. Wishing you all the best, good luck!
Jeff McVoy

@lx the gr8 said...

erin, glad to hear that you have been feeling a little more engergetic, and i am sure you were happy to get out of the house, and get some change of scenery, even if it was just going to work! i am hoping that the tyr athletes @ swimming trials are a little more cognizant and remember their sponsor, and show off their tyr gear!!