Friday, June 6, 2008

Update

That past few days hasn't been very exciting. So I guess that's a good thing. Been laying low and trying to get a lot of work done. I had my blood test on Wednesday and my counts were at 3, which is still a little low (even with 4 days of shots)...so the key is keeping my count at 3 between this week and next. If it drops too low, I could get sick and possibly not be able to get my next round of chemo - that's not an option! This weekend I will be careful who I am around and how much I do.

Today, I went into the hospital and got a CT scan of my head. I really wanted to get one done to help me to understand why I have been getting such major migraines. My primary care, Dr. Yu felt it was a good idea too. I am sure it is nothing and my body has been under a lot of stress, but with these results I can keep my mind from wondering if something else is going on. I won't have the results until the middle of next week. So, to be continued....

Lara is coming to visit this weekend and she flies in tonight. It will be great to see her. We don't have anything specifically planned, but looking forward to spending some quality time with a good friend!

No comments: