Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tomorrow = 2nd Treatment

The last few days I have been feeling great. I have had some energy and was actually able to do some 'normal' things. Brent and I went shopping, went for a walk on the beach, and went into work (only a couple of hours, twice). It just felt good to be out of the chemo haze.

Brent flew to Colorado today, so it will be strange not having him around. It's his sister, Nikki's, birthday tomorrow and his grandmother and cousins are all getting together in Boulder, CO. It will be a nice break for him, but I will definitely miss him!

Tomorrow morning, dad and I will head into my second chemo treatment. We will be there a little after 8 am and I would expect to be back home about noon. I was prescribed an actual migraine medicine as well, so hopefully that will help through this next cycle. I will keep you posted with how it all goes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow! Hope it all goes well. :-)