Thursday, May 1, 2008

it's Thursday

Was able to get another good night sleep, that's two in a row - on a roll now!

I went in for my 2nd chest x-ray this morning , easy and painless. Other then that, just working from home and staying pretty low key. Have to load up on some food, because I will need to fast for the surgery tomorrow at noon. During my last surgery, I just layed there with my stomach rumbling and that was a 8 am, not sure how I will do waiting until noon :) Glad I am concerned about eating.....

Tomorrow is the meeting with Dr. Chen and then the surgery. Brent was able to get the day off so will have lots of support.

That's all for now....

2 comments:

Cate said...

Good luck tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you. I think a milkshake or smoothie (or as Adrianne would say, "smoodie") is definitely in order today as you prepare to go without breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Three Cheers for GOOD SLEEP!!
I love you, Poopsie!
Auntie Pouf